Our Awareness Calendar provides some basic facts on selected subjects as well as associated solutions, services, courses and best practices from ECSO Members and the community. We are compiling this as a directory of relevant services and solutions on our website as an ongoing resource related to each of the themes announced below.
Mission & Objectives
We believe that our Awareness Calendar is a great opportunity to turn the spotlight on our Members’ solutions and services in the relevant areas to potential users, while also raising general awareness of the issues among citizens. Each edition is shared both on social media and on ECSO's website. This offers a wide outreach and visibility for the participants.
If you would like to make a contribution, the format is very simple! we just need a title for the piece, a short paragraph explaining the relevant service/solution/initiative, and a URL link so that we can direct social media users to a webpage or a PDF with more information. Please also send a high-resolution logo, which we can use for the post.
The monthly themes for 2022 are as follows:
- January - Cybersecurity certification
- February - Internet of Things
- March - Gender diversity in cybersecurity
- April - Artificial Intelligence
- May - Cyber ranges & range-enabled services
- June - Cybersecurity for verticals
- July - Social engineering
- August - Privacy & data security
- September - Organisational resilience
- October - Cyber hygiene & readiness
- November - Cloud computing
- December - Threat & vulnerability management