European Cybersecurity STARtup Award Final Competition
8 European cybersecurity startups have been nominated to compete for the Award
European Cyber Security Organisation (ECSO), together with Brittany Region, Pôle d’Excellence Cyber, eurobits e.V - European Competence Centre for Information Technology Security (Bochum), secunet Security Networks AG, Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines, SECURITYMADEIN.LU, Sopra Steria, Systematic Paris-Region, Women4Cyber and ACN, invite you to the European Cybersecurity STARtup Award final competition, which will be held on Tuesday, 2 February 2021, 14:00-16:00 CET.
REGISTRATION LINK: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2591530627397847051
LIVE STREAMING. For those who forget to register, the event will be live streamed: https://www.gotostage.com/channel/8662b47c74f24d8ebc593b02e242c0ed
14:00 - 14:05 Welcoming Remarks: Luigi Rebuffi, Secretary General, ECSO
14:05 - 14:10 Introduction of the Award Committee: Ulrich Seldeslachts, CEO, LSEC & co-Chair, ECSO Working Group 2 ‘Market Deployment, Investments and International Collaborations’
14:10 - 15:15 Startup Pitches. Individual pitch (5 minutes) followed by Q&A session (3 minutes)
Moderated by Giulio Busilini, Advisor, Cybersecurity National Lab, Consorzio Cini & co-Chair, ECSO Working Group 2.3 'International cooperation, global competitiveness and support to export'
- 14:10 - 14:18. Yogosha
- 14:18 - 14:26. HarfangLab
- 14:26 - 14:34. 4Securitas
- 14:34 - 14:42. MADANA
- 14:42 - 14:50. Kymatio
- 14:50 - 14:58. BYSTAMP
- 14:58 - 15:06. PHYSEC
- 15:06 - 15:14. GLIMPS
15:15 – 15:45 Award Committee/Jury retreat to deliberations. The Award Committee consists of a knowledgeable and diverse group of cybersecurity experts:
- Pascal Steichen, CEO, SECURITYMADEIN.LU
- Willi Mannheims, General Partner, eCapital
- Anett Madi Nator, President, Women4Cyber Foundation & VP Operations & Strategic Business Development, CyberServices
- Carlos Moreira da Silva, Investment Director, Sonae IM
- Mikko Hypponen, Chief Research Officer, F-Secure
- Francois Lavaste, Partner, ACE Capital Partners
- Jelena Zelenovic Matone, CISO, European Investment Bank
- Charlotte Graire, Senior Manager - Business Development and Partnerships, Airbus Cybersecurity
- Arnaud Coustilliere, Vice Admiral, Str@t-Algo Consulting, Former General Director, Digital and Information and Communication Systems at the Ministry of the Armed Forces
- Laurent Denizot, CEO, Egidium Technologies
15:45 – 15:55 Announcement of the winner.
16:00 End of the event.